WHAT WE PROVIDE
Do you intend to stay in Mauritius for a holiday or for the long term? You are looking for an apartment, a villa or a Bed & Breakfast at the beach or surrounded by sugar cane fields? Or maybe a hotel accommodation? Just tell us your needs and expectations and we will find you ideal accommodation at the best possible price.
We will assist you in your search and selection of the right quality service provider.Contact
Would you like to rent a car for a day, a week or for the long term? A family car or a sports convertible? With or without chauffeur? Tell us your dates and preferences, and we will get back to you with the best offers available.Contact
Airport pick-up or drop-off, a taxi for excursions, for daily errands or to take you to an appointment, a chauffeur for a fixed period or on call? Whether you are a visitor or a permanent resident on the Island, there is always a solution adapted to your needs.Contact
Strolls and discoveries
- The Pamplemousse Botanical Garden and its palm trees collection (more than 80 varieties), water lilies ponds, mango trees, frangipanis
- The Black River Gorges National Park, its dodo trees, native bird species
- The Aigrette Island Nature Reserve and its rare birds, ebony wood, chandelle trees
- The Nature and Leisure Parks of Casela, La Vanille or Domaine de Pailles with their bird sanctuaries, walk with lions, giant turtles and crocodiles
- The “Soil of Seven Colours” (la Terre des Sept Couleurs) of Chamarel, its beautiful cascade and forest of indigenous monkeys
- The tea trail of Bois Cheri, its crop fields, factory and museum
- Trou-aux-Cerfs (dormant volcano)
- The Champ de Mars hippodrome race course and its Turf Club (third oldest active turf club in the world)
- Excursions to nearby islands on an old-style sailing boat, comfortable catamaran or luxury speedboat toward close-by islands
- Discovering marine life in a mini submarine, undersea walks or scuba diving
- Swimming with dolphins
- Strolling or trekking in tropical forests accompanied by a professional
- Golfing on endless courses overlooking the ocean, horseback riding, kit surfing, tandem skydiving, big game fishing
- Ultra-light plane rides
- The Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) and its holy sacred lake for pilgrimages
- Hindu and Tamil temples
- The Eureka House, colonial-style house of 19th century
- The Creole markets and bazars of Port-louis, Curepipe, Quatre-Bornes, Mahébourg
- Dining with an ordinary Mauritian family at their home
- Discovering the diversity of cultures, religions and culinary aspects of Mauritius: Chinese, Creole, Indian, French Mauritian, Oriental.
- Restaurants, bars, discotheques, live bands, cabaret in Grand Baie in the north or Flic en Flac in the west of the island, casino at Port Louis.
Further suggestions, anything we haven’t covered?
Just get back to us and let us surprise you!Contact
Wellness, thalassotherapy and spa activities are legendary in Mauritius. Would you like to take care of your body and mind? Have access to exclusive establishments and their facilities? We can inform and guide you to well-known practitioners.
Mauritius is world renowned for its medical care and practice with visitors flocking to the island for plastic surgery, dental implants and hair transplants, to name a few. Would you like to know more? Are you interested in a specific topic?
Combining holidays and health care together? Just let us know!Contact